ATC – National College of Ireland (NCI)
ATC provides excellent English language programmes for students of all ages from all over the world in some of Ireland’s most iconic locations. Dublin is one of the most famous cities in Ireland and the world.
One of ATC’s summer camps for juniors is based on an amazing campus of the National College of Ireland (NCI), in Dublin’s city centre. European Headquarters of Google, Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter are within walking distance. Courses are available every summer in June & July.
15 hours of English language tuition happens each week with alternating morning and afternoon classes for variety and a graded certificate and end of course report. There is also a 3-hour World of Work seminar/ATC on-campus projects and comprehensive sports options including Olympic size swimming pool once per week.
Junior courses with ATC at NCI also include one half-day cultural visit per week including entrance fees and one cultural half day per week exploring Dublin with ATC Staff. Entertaining evening programmes include discos, films, karaoke, an Irish night an other activities.
To explore Ireland and Dublin and experience one of the best Colleges in Ireland then join ATC next summer.
- residential accommodation in single en suite rooms,
- 15 hours General English in the mornings plus 5 hours over 2 sessions of “World of Work” seminars per week
- Two half-day cultural visits per week with entrance fee
- One full-day excursion by coach per week with entrance fee
- Evening programme including discos, films karaoke and other activities
- Luas transport ticket